1/2 Photos of Pot O' Gold " Cauliflower, Chicken and Rice Soup "
This golden, healthy, thick, rich and creamy low fat soup is made with no butter or oil, milk or cheese added. I made this using left over chicken breast, white rice and Low Fat Roasted Golden Cauliflower (golden in color) also the potatoes add the golden color along with the turmeric.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head cauliflower, golden roasted
- 4 yukon gold potatoes, washed and cubed
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 onion, peeled and cut in 1/2
- 1/2 teaspoon curry
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (optional)
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1In a large pot heat 6 cups water and the first 7 ingredients. Simmer till tender about 20 minutes.
- 2Blend in blender or hand immersion blender.
- 3Add chicken and rice to heat.
- 4Season to taste with salt a pepper. Garnish with scallions.
- 5For vegan omit the chicken.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pot O' Gold " Cauliflower, Chicken and Rice Soup "
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.0
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 6.2 g