1/1 Photo of Plain Lentil Soup (Vegan...and low fat too!)
Delicious, hearty, low fat and high protein soup that doesn't use meat or bones for flavor - just fresh veggies and spices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash lentils.
- 2Put all ingredients in large pot.
- 3Bring to boil then reduce heat and simmer 40 minutes til lentils are tender.
- 4Blend in blender in batches until all soup is smooth.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Plain Lentil Soup (Vegan...and low fat too!)
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.1
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 44.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 20.1 g