Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy, this is great on grilled chicken or fish. I keep sliced jalapeños in the freezer, so I always have the ingredients on hand for this.
- 1 (6 ounce) canundrained crushed pineapple
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped purple onions
- 1 -3 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Combine all ingredients.
- Let sit 10-15 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator 2-3 days.
This was really simple and very good. Thanks Mountain Cook for a nice keeper. Made for Bargain Basement tag.