1/2 Photos of Pineapple Jalapeno Marmalade
This stuff is so good! It starts off sweet and leaves with just a touch of heat. I love it on crackers with a dab of cream cheese and it even tastes good on a spoon. I think you could probably use it in any way that you would use jalapeno jelly. It is becoming a new family favorite. From Ingrid Hoffman
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the pineapple, sugar, orange zest, orange juice, lemon zest, lemon juice and jalapenos in medium saucepan.
- 2Bring mixture to a rapid boil over high heat, stirring frequently. Lower heat to medium and continue to cook for 15 minutes, stirring often to prevent scorching.
- 3Remove from heat and cool before serving.
- 4Store in refrigerator for up to 1 month or in the freezer for 6 months.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Jalapeno Marmalade
Serving Size: 1 (1602 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1185.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 306.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 294.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g