1/1 Photo of Pineapple Drink (Chinanadzi)
This is an African drink recipe, courtesy of Angela Shelf Medearis. It's different and refreshing! * Cook time does not include refrigeration overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel, core and slice the pineapple into pieces then put it into a large bowl.
- 2Add the spices and sugar. Then pour the boiling water over the ingredients.
- 3Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- 4Strain the drink into a pitcher. Serve over ice and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Drink (Chinanadzi)
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g