1/1 Photo of Pineapple Dijon Bread (machine Recipe)
2 hrs 5 mins
I had this for lunch the other afternoon and it was amazing- we had ham sandwiches with it. Ham, sliced pineapple, a little more mustard (for me), and some lettuce is all you need. Or, enjoy this bread with some butter for a quick snack or brunch. I haven't made it, but this is the recipe my friend provided, and it looks really easy. She says to only used canned pineapple, not fresh, or else the bread will be mushy. Oh, and I promise there is only a hint of Dijon, so don't get scared!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all of the ingredients into the pan of your bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- 2Program the machine for basic bread, light crust, and press Start.
- 3Check the dough's consistency about 7 minutes after the kneading cycle begins, adding additional water or flour to form a soft, smooth ball of dough.
- 4Allow the machine to complete its cycle.
- 5Note, this makes one, 1 1/2 pound loaf.
- 6Cool the loaf completely before serving.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Dijon Bread (machine Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.1
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 203.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g