Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are a twist on regular baked beans and really good! With just a few added ingredients, something canned tastes homemade!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine everything but pineapples and pour into a 2 quart casserole or baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, uncovered.
- Stir in pineapples and bake 30 minutes more.
- For Vegetarian use vegetarian baked beans.
it was delish! I didn't even really think that it needed the brown sugar it was so sweet. now I don't eat my baked beans with out it.
I made this back in the beginning of Sept/end of August (cant remember) for one of my best friends baby showers and they were enjoyed by all! Definitely a repeat recipe and very easy to make.
Awesome beans! I used Bush's Homestyle baked beans. I loved the sweet and tangy taste. It's amazing how just those few simple ingredients make canned baked beans taste so much better! Thanx for sharing this. I'll make baked beans this way again.