Serve this for a cool summer treat that also looks beautiful, especially when served in tall champagne glasses!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the raspberry juice
For the pineapple juice
- 1Make the raspberry juice by whizzing together the raspberries, strawberries and icing sugar.
- 2Press through a sieve into a jug.
- 3Add about 100ml water to the sieve and push through the pulp to get as much flavour out of it as possible.
- 4Stir in the lime juice and chill until needed.
- 5Now make the pineapple juice by chopping up the flesh and whizzing in your food processor with the icing sugar.
- 6Push through a sieve into a jug.
- 7Add 100ml water and stir in the grapefruit, orange and lime juice.
- 8Stir until needed.
- 9Put a few ice cubes and a slice of lime in each glass.
- 10Fill up with the pineapple juice, then top with the raspberry juice.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple and Raspberry Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (526 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.7
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 49.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g