Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serve this for a cool summer treat that also looks beautiful, especially when served in tall champagne glasses!
- Make the raspberry juice by whizzing together the raspberries, strawberries and icing sugar.
- Press through a sieve into a jug.
- Add about 100ml water to the sieve and push through the pulp to get as much flavour out of it as possible.
- Stir in the lime juice and chill until needed.
- Now make the pineapple juice by chopping up the flesh and whizzing in your food processor with the icing sugar.
- Push through a sieve into a jug.
- Add 100ml water and stir in the grapefruit, orange and lime juice.
- Stir until needed.
- Put a few ice cubes and a slice of lime in each glass.
- Fill up with the pineapple juice, then top with the raspberry juice.