Serve this for a cool summer treat that also looks beautiful, especially when served in tall champagne glasses!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the raspberry juice
For the pineapple juice
- 1Make the raspberry juice by whizzing together the raspberries, strawberries and icing sugar.
- 2Press through a sieve into a jug.
- 3Add about 100ml water to the sieve and push through the pulp to get as much flavour out of it as possible.
- 4Stir in the lime juice and chill until needed.
- 5Now make the pineapple juice by chopping up the flesh and whizzing in your food processor with the icing sugar.
- 6Push through a sieve into a jug.
- 7Add 100ml water and stir in the grapefruit, orange and lime juice.
- 8Stir until needed.
- 9Put a few ice cubes and a slice of lime in each glass.
- 10Fill up with the pineapple juice, then top with the raspberry juice.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple and Raspberry Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (526 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.7
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 49.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g