1/9 Photos of Pickled Garlic with Hot Pepper
1 hr 15 mins
I have made these garlic pickles for the last 8 years and friends love them. The original recipe was in "Company's Coming" but I have made a few changes to suit my taste. It is a good recipe.
My Private Note
Half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine vinegar & sugar over medium heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves, bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes Add Garlic and hot peppers,also add sweet red pepper if using.
- 2Bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes.
- 3Put a hot pepper into each sterilized jar, add the cloves of garlic to within 1" of the top of the jar (add the sweet red pepper if using) Fill with boiling sugar/vinegar mixture to within 1/4" of the top of the jar.
- 4Release air bubbles, ensure the rim is clean and seal the jars.
- 5Let the pickled garlic rest for 2 weeks and believe me you will enjoy.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickled Garlic with Hot Pepper
Serving Size: 1 (2248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.5
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 46.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 132.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 73.2 g
- Protein 12.2 g