Posted in response to a request, this recipe comes from BH & G Home Canning & Freezing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash beans, drain& trim ends; cut to fit jars.
- 2Cover beans with boiling water, cook for 3 minutes, drain well& pack lengthwise into hot jars, leaving 1/2 inch headspace.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan& bring to a boil; cover beans with pickling liquid, leaving 1/2 inch headspace.
- 4Remove any trapped air bubbles- I use a chopstick to do this.
- 5Adjust lids& process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickled Dilled Beans
Serving Size: 1 (1188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3505.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g