Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posted in response to a request, this recipe comes from BH & G Home Canning & Freezing!
Make and share this Pickled Dilled Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Wash beans, drain& trim ends; cut to fit jars.
- Cover beans with boiling water, cook for 3 minutes, drain well& pack lengthwise into hot jars, leaving 1/2 inch headspace.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan& bring to a boil; cover beans with pickling liquid, leaving 1/2 inch headspace.
- Remove any trapped air bubbles- I use a chopstick to do this.
- Adjust lids& process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.