Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A neat dill pickle from the Wisconsin Dutch chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947. If you cannot find grape leaves, please feel free to omit. Standing time not included in preparation time.
- Cook whole beans in boiling salted water for five minutes; drain well.
- Pack into 6 quart jars with the next four ingredients.
- Bring water, salt and vinegar to the boil; fill jars.
- Cover and let stand in refrigerator for two days before eating.
- Will keep about two weeks in the refrigerator.