for nutrition. from www.vegcooking.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the dry ingredients and mix.
- 2Add the soya milk and applesauce.
- 3Pour into an oiled waffle iron, and cook until golden brown.
- 4You can turn these into pancakes by adding more liquid.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peta's Awfully Good Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.4
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1170.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 11.3 g