1/7 Photos of Perfect No Fail Basmati Rice
This is my version on how to cook perfect rice....every grain will cooked to perfection...not one will stick together and you can make fried rice dishes right away with no problems!! Note: you will need a saucepan with clear glass lid...as there is to be no peeking! Can easily be doubled....cooking time a guesstimate.
My Private Note
- 1Rinse rice till water runs clear, drain well.
- 2In saucepan place water and rice, cover and cook over low-med flame till water looks evaporated and steam holes appear.
- 3Turn of flame -- DO NOT LIFT LID!
- 4Leave for 5 minutes then fluff with a fork -- your result will be perfecly cooked rice.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect No Fail Basmati Rice
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.1
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g