A different way to make Perfect Rice in the microwave. I didn't believe that it would cook till tender without being covered, boy was I wrong. From cookbook author Kathleen Daelemans.
- Place all ingredients except salt in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Rice doubles in size during cooking so choose a container large enough to accommodate final product.
- Microwave uncovered on high for 10 minutes.
- Then microwave uncovered on medium-low for 15 minutes.
- Do not stir rice at anytime during cooking process.
- Season with salt and fluff with a fork before serving.