1/1 Photo of Perfect Jasmine Rice (Pressure Cooker)
Just basic jasmine rice from the pressure cooker. I kept burning it until I got the timing / ratios right.
My Private Note
- 1Put the rice and water in the pressure cooker.
- 2Lock on the lid and bring to pressure over high heat.
- 3Lower the heat to medium and cook at pressure for 2 1/2 minutes.
- 4Remove from the heat, and let the pressure drop for 10 minutes. Release the remaining pressure if it hasn't finished naturally.
- 5Fluff with a fork. Cover with the lid, and let sit for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Jasmine Rice (Pressure Cooker)
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g