Just basic jasmine rice from the pressure cooker. I kept burning it until I got the timing / ratios right.
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1 2⁄3 cups water
- Put the rice and water in the pressure cooker.
- Lock on the lid and bring to pressure over high heat.
- Lower the heat to medium and cook at pressure for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, and let the pressure drop for 10 minutes. Release the remaining pressure if it hasn't finished naturally.
- Fluff with a fork. Cover with the lid, and let sit for 20 minutes.