Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use either strawberries or raspberries for this smoothie.
Make and share this Peanut Butter-Berry Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup minute maid premium orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup plain soymilk
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1⁄2 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sliced strawberries or 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into a large glass and garnish if desired.
I didn't love this smoothie. The taste of peanut butter was very strong and the taste of the fruit did not come out as much. I would have liked it a little sweeter.
I actually made this twice. The 1st time I used pineapple instead of the cantaloupe because I didn't have the melon. It was okay and it sure made alot. The 2nd time I bought the melon as per instructed, cut back on the banana to half, reduced the orange juice to 1/3 cup and when I went to get the peanut butter was out. I put in several dry roasted peanuts along with the ice. Processed this in my Vita-Mix and had a refreshing afternoon break after a long day at work. The cantaloupe definately is a must.