1/3 Photos of Peach Strawberry Smoothies
1 hr 1 min
"Frozen fruit pieces replace ice cubes to chill this frosty oh-so-good refresher.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line baking sheet or tray with plastic wrap.
- 2Arrange peaches and strawberries in single layer on baking sheet.
- 3Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm.
- 4If desired, set aside four peach slices for garnish.
- 5In blender, combine cranberry juice, sugar, remaining peaches, and the strawberries. Cover and blend until smooth.
- 6If desired, garnish each serving with reserved peach slice.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Strawberry Smoothies
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.5
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 32.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g