"Frozen fruit pieces replace ice cubes to chill this frosty oh-so-good refresher.
Make and share this Peach Strawberry Smoothies recipe from Food.com.
- Line baking sheet or tray with plastic wrap.
- Arrange peaches and strawberries in single layer on baking sheet.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm.
- If desired, set aside four peach slices for garnish.
- In blender, combine cranberry juice, sugar, remaining peaches, and the strawberries. Cover and blend until smooth.
- If desired, garnish each serving with reserved peach slice.