"Frozen fruit pieces replace ice cubes to chill this frosty oh-so-good refresher.
Make and share this Peach Strawberry Smoothies recipe from Food.com.
- Line baking sheet or tray with plastic wrap.
- Arrange peaches and strawberries in single layer on baking sheet.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm.
- If desired, set aside four peach slices for garnish.
- In blender, combine cranberry juice, sugar, remaining peaches, and the strawberries. Cover and blend until smooth.
- If desired, garnish each serving with reserved peach slice.
I did change a couple of things ~ Omitted the sugar & used cranberry-pomegranate juice since I had it on hand! When possible I don't sweeten my own smoothies, & felt the very ripe & flavorful berries (along with the peaches) gave enough sweetness! Definitely froze the fruit, though, as that gives a nice frosty chill that we like! Divided this between two very tall glasses & were very happy campers! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC recipe tag]
We enjoyed this smoothies with all the family. I prepared this with very tasty fresh strawberries and peach. I added ice cubes to chill it. Goodd balance between both fruits kind.
Instead of cranberry juice I used some grenadine.
Thanks for this recipe.
Very good, very thick and very cold. I used canned peaches and froze them without the juice. My blender is not the best so I had to let the fruit partially thaw first and cut fruit into smaller pieces. Next time I will add the juice from the peaces with the cranberry juice.