Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy shake using milk of your choice. Adapted from Whole Living.
Make and share this Peach-Strawberry Shake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium size ripe peaches
- 1 cup strawberry, rinsed and hulled
- 1 cup soymilk (or whatever milk you like, almond is good)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- sugar, as needed
- 1 cup ice cube
- Peel, pit, and slice peaches. In a blender, combine peaches and strawberries, milk, ground flaxseed, and 1- 2 teaspoons sugar (depending on sweetness of fruit).
- Add ice cubes. Blend on high speed until smooth. Pour into two tall glasses, and serve immediately.
Great shake. Made this for breakfast for the 4 of us using 4 smaller glasses. I am not much for peaches , but have to admit combined with the strawberries, it made for a nice flavor. Made for Holiday tag.