1/2 Photos of Oven Candied Lemon Slices
Great to top pies, tarts, cakes, etc. Adapted from Better Homes and Gardens magazine. You can do this with limes and oranges too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 275*F.
- 2Liine a 15x10x1" baking pan with parchment paper(or wax paper).
- 3Cut 2 small lemons crosswise into 1/8-1/4 inch thick slices.
- 4Arrange in a single layer on pan.
- 5Sprinkle lemon slices with 1/4 cup sugar.
- 6Bake in at 275*F. 45-50 minutes or until lemons are almost dry and covered with a sugary glaze. While still warm, loosen slices from paper to prevent sticking.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Candied Lemon Slices
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 51.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g