1/17 Photos of Oven Baked Italian Potatoes With Rosemary
We all like potatoes, but I don’t like stirring them in the pan. For this reason we usually prepare this in the oven: less work, more crispy and less oil! Posted for ZWT7
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven at 425°F/220°C.
- 2Cut your potatoes in ¼ inch slices.
- 3In a big bowl combine all the ingredients and coat potatoes well.
- 4Prepare your baking mold with foil and line the potatoes on it.
- 5Bake 45 minutes at 425°F/220°C C or until golden roasted.
- 6Place in bowl and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Italian Potatoes With Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.8
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 605.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 7.7 g