1/3 Photos of Outrageously Easy and Healthy Bean, Corn and Sprouts Bowl for One (Vegan)
I put this together tonight when there was nothing appetizing to eat at home, and I didn't feel up to any sort of elaborate cooking. This makes a fantastic, light, summer meal on its own, or can be served with warm garlic bread. Adjust the spices to suit your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the ingredients except the parmesan cheese in a saucepan; mix well.
- 2Heat over a high flame, stirring occasionally, until all the water has evaporated (around 5 minutes).
- 3Remove from flame, transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, if desired.
- 4Serve hot with warm garlic bread, or a tall glass of fruit juice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Outrageously Easy and Healthy Bean, Corn and Sprouts Bowl for One (Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.8
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 482.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 11.0 g