Kozmic Blues's Note:
I have been fortunate enough to get some AMAZING tomatoes from Uncle Bob's garden! Another batch came in today, yay! I just so happened to have a ton of dill that friends have given me as well. So this is what I made tonight. Great served warm or cold
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil orzo in salted water for 7 minutes, or according to package directions.
- 2Add chopped tomatoes, scallions, dill, and lemon zest to a bowl.
- 3Add a little salt and pepper to flavor the tomatoes.
- 4Drain orzon and add to bowl.
- 5Stir to coat, them sqeeze over lemon juice and drizzle with oilive oil.
- 6Check for salt and pepper, serve hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orzo With Summer Grape Tomatoes and Dill
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.6
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 4.2 g