Kozmic Blues's Note:
I have been fortunate enough to get some AMAZING tomatoes from Uncle Bob's garden! Another batch came in today, yay! I just so happened to have a ton of dill that friends have given me as well. So this is what I made tonight. Great served warm or cold
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil orzo in salted water for 7 minutes, or according to package directions.
- 2Add chopped tomatoes, scallions, dill, and lemon zest to a bowl.
- 3Add a little salt and pepper to flavor the tomatoes.
- 4Drain orzon and add to bowl.
- 5Stir to coat, them sqeeze over lemon juice and drizzle with oilive oil.
- 6Check for salt and pepper, serve hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orzo With Summer Grape Tomatoes and Dill
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.6
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 4.2 g