Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
I have been fortunate enough to get some AMAZING tomatoes from Uncle Bob's garden! Another batch came in today, yay! I just so happened to have a ton of dill that friends have given me as well. So this is what I made tonight. Great served warm or cold
- Boil orzo in salted water for 7 minutes, or according to package directions.
- Add chopped tomatoes, scallions, dill, and lemon zest to a bowl.
- Add a little salt and pepper to flavor the tomatoes.
- Drain orzon and add to bowl.
- Stir to coat, them sqeeze over lemon juice and drizzle with oilive oil.
- Check for salt and pepper, serve hot or cold.