A fizzy orange drink that you can make simple at home. I created this one day when I was bored and it turned out pretty well. My brother and sister love it when I babysit them! All you gotta do is keep ingredients refridgerated.
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice (without the pulp, I prefer Goldenrod)
- 1⁄2 cup Sprite (you can substitute with ginger ale)
- pour orange juice into a bowl that can hold at least one cup.
- next pour Sprite (or ginger ale) in with it.
- mix together well and, if it needs more of one ingredient or other, add some. Then mix together.
A great thirst quenching drink. I used Vernors Gingerale and it was terrific! Thanks for sharing this recipe-brought memories from years ago. Made and enjoyed for PAC, Spring 2009 (and will be made a lot this coming summer!)
This is refreshing; I can see myself really enjoying it this summer, on a sweltering day! Thanks, Kentuckygirl :-D, I enjoyed your drink concoction! Made for Spring PAC '09.
I used Sprite to make this drink, and I think it gave the orange juice a little fizzy kick that made it a real treat. It was almost like I was sipping on a fruity cocktail, but without the alcohol. I enjoyed this drink. Thank you for sharing it, Kentuckygirl. Made for 2009 Spring Pick-A-Chef.