1/2 Photos of Orange Sunrise Fizz
A fizzy orange drink that you can make simple at home. I created this one day when I was bored and it turned out pretty well. My brother and sister love it when I babysit them! All you gotta do is keep ingredients refridgerated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup orange juice (without the pulp, I prefer Goldenrod)
- 1/2 cup Sprite (you can substitute with ginger ale)
- 1pour orange juice into a bowl that can hold at least one cup.
- 2next pour Sprite (or ginger ale) in with it.
- 3mix together well and, if it needs more of one ingredient or other, add some. Then mix together.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Sunrise Fizz
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 0.9 g