A fizzy orange drink that you can make simple at home. I created this one day when I was bored and it turned out pretty well. My brother and sister love it when I babysit them! All you gotta do is keep ingredients refridgerated.
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice (without the pulp, I prefer Goldenrod)
- 1⁄2 cup Sprite (you can substitute with ginger ale)
- pour orange juice into a bowl that can hold at least one cup.
- next pour Sprite (or ginger ale) in with it.
- mix together well and, if it needs more of one ingredient or other, add some. Then mix together.