1/1 Photo of Orange-Scented Couscous
From Vegetarian Times December 1996 issue.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make couscous according to package directions (omit butter & salt), replacing water with orange juice and set aside.
- 2Toast almonds until fragrant and lightly browned and set aside.
- 3Heat chickpeas in a nonstick saucepan until warmed through and combine with couscous.
- 4Add almonds and raisins and stir to combine.
- 5If desired, pack couscous mixture into lightly oiled individual ramikins and unmold onto dinner plates before serving.
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange-Scented Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.8
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 218.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 11.3 g