From Vegetarian Times December 1996 issue.
Make and share this Orange-Scented Couscous recipe from Food.com.
- Make couscous according to package directions (omit butter & salt), replacing water with orange juice and set aside.
- Toast almonds until fragrant and lightly browned and set aside.
- Heat chickpeas in a nonstick saucepan until warmed through and combine with couscous.
- Add almonds and raisins and stir to combine.
- If desired, pack couscous mixture into lightly oiled individual ramikins and unmold onto dinner plates before serving.