That is Dr House to you's Note:
Creates emerald cubes to use in your lemonade. From Didi Emmons who gives credit to Danny Wisel
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use Orange or Lemon mint.
- 2In large saucepan, combine mint, orange slices and water. Bring to simmer and remove from heat. Steep for 1 to 2 hours.
- 3strain mix and add food coloring.
- 4Let cool then ladle into trays.
- 5Freeze until firm at least 4 hours.
- 6Servings will vary according to your mold so I listed it as water content and cooking is freezing.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Mint Ice Cubes
Serving Size: 1 (1944 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 109.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 10.3 g