Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Creates emerald cubes to use in your lemonade. From Didi Emmons who gives credit to Danny Wisel
Make and share this Orange Mint Ice Cubes recipe from Food.com.
- Use Orange or Lemon mint.
- In large saucepan, combine mint, orange slices and water. Bring to simmer and remove from heat. Steep for 1 to 2 hours.
- strain mix and add food coloring.
- Let cool then ladle into trays.
- Freeze until firm at least 4 hours.
- Servings will vary according to your mold so I listed it as water content and cooking is freezing.