Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe idea and thought Id share it with those looking for a great popsicle, and also with those who are looking for low weight watcher point snacks. one pop is only 1 point! Time does not include the time needed to freeze!
- Slice 12 slices of both your strawberries and kiwifruit, and arrange those slices among 6 small plastic cups (the throw-away kind).
- Chop the rest of your fruit up and carefully divide it among your cups, putting it in the middle of the cup.
- Fill each cup with orange juice; place in the freezer.
- About 1 hour later, stick a popsicle stick into the center of each pop.
- Freeze for about 3 more hours, or until hardened.
- When you wish to serve, run outside of cup under warm water briefly, and then slip pop out of cup.