I found this recipe idea and thought Id share it with those looking for a great popsicle, and also with those who are looking for low weight watcher point snacks. one pop is only 1 point! Time does not include the time needed to freeze!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice 12 slices of both your strawberries and kiwifruit, and arrange those slices among 6 small plastic cups (the throw-away kind).
- 2Chop the rest of your fruit up and carefully divide it among your cups, putting it in the middle of the cup.
- 3Fill each cup with orange juice; place in the freezer.
- 4About 1 hour later, stick a popsicle stick into the center of each pop.
- 5Freeze for about 3 more hours, or until hardened.
- 6When you wish to serve, run outside of cup under warm water briefly, and then slip pop out of cup.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange-Kiwi Berry Ice Pops
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g