Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe idea and thought Id share it with those looking for a great popsicle, and also with those who are looking for low weight watcher point snacks. one pop is only 1 point! Time does not include the time needed to freeze!
- 1 cup strawberry, hulled
- 2 large kiwi fruits, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice (preferably all natural, not from concentrate, with pulp is great too!)
- Slice 12 slices of both your strawberries and kiwifruit, and arrange those slices among 6 small plastic cups (the throw-away kind).
- Chop the rest of your fruit up and carefully divide it among your cups, putting it in the middle of the cup.
- Fill each cup with orange juice; place in the freezer.
- About 1 hour later, stick a popsicle stick into the center of each pop.
- Freeze for about 3 more hours, or until hardened.
- When you wish to serve, run outside of cup under warm water briefly, and then slip pop out of cup.
Delicious and perfect for summer and also very adaptable to whatever fruit you have on hand. I used the fruit specified with a few more strawberries (but next time I am going to use oher fruits instead of the raspeberries--maybe bananas or other summer fruit) to make 12 ice pops using bathroom size paper cups. Thanks for sharing! We will be making these all summer!