Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee, from her show Sandra's Money Saving MealsEpisode: Perfect Pasta. Yum, orange and basil!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, add the water and sugar and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Remove from the heat, add the basil, and let cool. Strain out the basil and refrigerate until ready to use. Syrup will last up to 2 weeks in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
- 2Slice 1/4-inch thick slice from the center of the orange. Slice that into quarters and set aside for garnish. Squeeze the juice from the 2 remaining halves into a bowl.
- 3Pour 1 tablespoon orange juice and 1 tablespoon basil simple syrup into a champagne flute. Top with sparkling water.
- 4Garnish with a slice of orange and a basil leaf.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Basil Bellini Mocktails
Serving Size: 1 (1770 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 52.9 g
- Protein 0.4 g