1/5 Photos of Oops, It's a Fat Free Pizza Crust
I was making pizza for my kids and their friends tonight. I had 3 crusts to make and was already on my second when I realized that I had forgotten to add the oil to my first crust. I made yet another in case the fat free one did not work out, but it was just great. Therefore, this is my new normal crust!
My Private Note
pizza c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl mix 1/4 cup of the warm water with the yeast and the sugar. Stir it well to try to dissolve the yeast and sugar. Let it sit for about 5 minutes or until it gets foamy.
- 2Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine the flour and salt. Pulse for about 5 seconds.
- 3When the yeast mixture is foamy add it to the flour and pulse for about 10 seconds.
- 4Turn the machine on. Start adding the remaining water a little at a time until the dough forms a ball.
- 5Once it forms a ball let it spin 25 times.
- 6Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Put the ball of dough on top and cover it with a metal bowl you have sprayed with cooking spray. Let it sit there between 15 and 30 minutes depending on how much you want it to rise.
- 7Heat the oven to 425. When the dough is done rising, pat it out on your cookie sheet into the shape you want for your pizza.
- 8(Mine are often triangles because I am not very good at this step! But they sure are tasty!) Prick the crust repeatedly with a fork and bake it for about 5 minutes.
- 9Take it out of the oven. You can top it immediately or let it sit depending on your need.
- 10Once you have topped it, the pizza will need about 15-20 minutes to cook, or until brown.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oops, It's a Fat Free Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 965.2
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1177.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 199.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 30.6 g