1/4 Photos of Old Bay Steak Fries
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
Mmmm..potatoes! These are baked in the oven with some Old Bay and they're a change of pace. Serve with steaks, burgers, whatever. YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl, combine potato wedges with oil, seasoning, and salt; toss to coat well.
- 3Spread potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- 4Bake without turning until tender and browned, about 40-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Bay Steak Fries
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.5
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 299.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning