1/1 Photo of Oatmeal Cooked in a Rice Cooker
Jenny Sanders's Note:
I got very bored with standing around for 15 or 20 minutes every morning, stirring oatmeal. Wasted time! I kept thinking, "I could be on 'Zaar instead!" Then I came up with this idea, and now I am.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all the ingredients in a rice cooker.
- 2Turn it on.
- 3Go away, and come back in 25 to 30 minutes.
- 4Stir once, as there may be a little moisture on top, and serve up.
- 5Be sure to use a wooden spoon.
- 7I like mine sprinkled with a little ground flaxseed, sugar and light cream.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Cooked in a Rice Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.7
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 92.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 7.9 g