This is a hearty, healthy breakfast that is easy to make and absolutely delectable to the palate! For more pizzazz, add cinnamon/peanut butter/honey/etc to your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°C.
- 2Place unpeeled banana on a pan and bake until brown/black (approx. 15-20 minutes).
- 3Let banana cool slightly before mashing it in a bowl.
- 4Toast dry oatmeal on low heat until fragrant (approx. 5 minutes).
- 5Bring water and salt to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat on water to simmer and add oatmeal.
- 7Cook until desired consistency is reached.
- 8Add oatmeal to mashed banana and stir.
Browse Our Top Oatmeal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal and Baked Banana
Serving Size: 1 (632 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.5
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 172.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 6.6 g