Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a hearty, healthy breakfast that is easy to make and absolutely delectable to the palate! For more pizzazz, add cinnamon/peanut butter/honey/etc to your taste.
- Preheat the oven to 350°C.
- Place unpeeled banana on a pan and bake until brown/black (approx. 15-20 minutes).
- Let banana cool slightly before mashing it in a bowl.
- Toast dry oatmeal on low heat until fragrant (approx. 5 minutes).
- Bring water and salt to a boil.
- Reduce heat on water to simmer and add oatmeal.
- Cook until desired consistency is reached.
- Add oatmeal to mashed banana and stir.