1/5 Photos of Oat bran-Banana Breakfast for One
A quick and tasty microwave breakfast for one person. Increase your fiber intake! I often have this as an evening snack. Edited to add: I adopted this recipe from the Recipezaar account. I tried it for breakfast last week and really enjoyed it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chopped banana, oat bran, salt, water and sugar (use more or less sugar to taste) in a microwave-safe bowl.
- 2Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring after each minute.
- 3If using honey, stir it in after cooking.
- 4If desired, serve with milk.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oat bran-Banana Breakfast for One
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.7
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 162.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 6.0 g