Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Have this waiting for you in the fridge for after work or gardening. Use your own combination of fruit (all may not be available at the same time) but I do recommend that you keep the base cranberry juice
- 1 (40 ounce) bottle cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 whole orange, sliced thin
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
- 1 lime, sliced thin
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, cleaned & halved
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled,pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 small apple, peeled,cored and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar or 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 (26 ounce) bottle club soda
- ice cube
- Combine all the ingredients except the club soda.
- Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Just before serving add the club soda and pour over ice cubes (Or put a splash of soda in a glass and fill up with ice cubes and the sangria).