1/1 Photo of Non-Alcoholic Sangria Punch
The Blender Girl's Note:
For a zesty Summer drink, you just can’t go past this non alcoholic Sangria, which never fails to refresh and satisfy. There are a ton of wonderful non alcoholic Sangria recipes out there that use a variety of fruits. A lot of recipes use pears and apples. But I really like the tartness of citrus fruits – any excuse to use lemon and limes. I used an equal mix of unsweetened cranberry juice and red grape juice to keep the punch that lovely burnt blood red that resembles the color of Sangria wine. Then I added a little bit of freshly squeezed orange juice to balance out the flavors. Most Sangria recipes add in chopped fruit. But I like to blend everything up to get a lovely rustic velvety texture. Throwing in a whole orange, lemon and lime gives it a zesty edge; and the fruit and juice is so naturally sweet that there is no need for any additional sweetener. This is a great drink to offer up at your next Summer BBQ or picnic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups unsweetened pure cranberry juice
- 2 cups unsweetened pure red grape juice
- 1 cup fresh unsweetened orange juice
- 4 cups sparkling mineral water (san pellegrino)
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 large lemon, skinned and flesh chopped
- 1 fresh lime, skinned and flesh chopped
- 2 cups frozen cranberries
- 1 orange, skinned and flesh chopped
- 1 cup fresh mint, rustically chopped
- 1Place all of the ingredients except the San Pellegrino and the mint in the blender and pulse a few times until rustically combined.
- 2Transfer to a punch bowl.
- 3Rustically chop the mint in the mini food processor or by hand and then add to the mix.
- 4Chill in the fridge for at least a few hours to allow the flavours to infuse.
- 5Just before serving, add in the San Pellegrino and give it a good stir.
- 6Serve over ice cubes and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Non-Alcoholic Sangria Punch
Serving Size: 1 (2073 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 954.7
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 65.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 245.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.5 g
- Sugars 180.0 g
- Protein 11.7 g