This is a lowfat, high fiber banana bread that uses no eggs or milk. Nuts are optional.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray (2) 8.5 x 4.5 x 2" loaf pans with cooking spray.
- 3Blend the tofu and bananas together in a food processor or mixer until smooth.
- 4Scrape down the sides, Add sugars and vanilla; Process until fully blended.
- 5In a medium bowl, mix together flours, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 6Add flour mixture to the banana mixture and beat or pulse in a food processor just until smooth.
- 7By hand, fold in nuts, if using.
- 8Spread batter into prepared pans.
- 9Bake for 30-35 minutes until lightly browned, springy to the touch, and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 10Cool in pan on a wire rack for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Dairy or Eggs Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.6
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 145.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g