Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is good anytime but is especially good for dessert. From www.farminthecity.org
Make and share this Nigerian Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ripe papayas or 4 mangoes, peeled, seeded and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 red apples, cored and chopped
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, well-drained
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- In large bowl combine papayas, apples, bananas, pineapple, orange juice, sugar, and cinnamon. Toss to mix well. Cover and chill until ready to serve. To serve, sprinkle with shredded coconut.
This salad is very good. I also add red grapes, and imitation rum flavoring...about 1 tsp. So good!
Very good,hubby wanted whipping cream on his after,spoild brat.....