Use these as you would any other pickles. Save money at the grocery store, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine white vinegar, water, sugar, dill weed, and garlic clove in pan.
- 2Bring to a boil.
- 3When cool enough, remove garlic clove, add a little garlic powder if you want, and pour over cucumbers and onion slices.
- 4This keeps weeks in the fridge.
- 5I also vary it by adding sliced sweet red peppers.
- 6When chopped, this also makes a good sandwich topping.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New York Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (1481 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 44.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g