Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Use these as you would any other pickles. Save money at the grocery store, too.
Make and share this New York Pickles recipe from Food.com.
- Combine white vinegar, water, sugar, dill weed, and garlic clove in pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- When cool enough, remove garlic clove, add a little garlic powder if you want, and pour over cucumbers and onion slices.
- This keeps weeks in the fridge.
- I also vary it by adding sliced sweet red peppers.
- When chopped, this also makes a good sandwich topping.