Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
Use these as you would any other pickles. Save money at the grocery store, too.
Make and share this New York Pickles recipe from Food.com.
- Combine white vinegar, water, sugar, dill weed, and garlic clove in pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- When cool enough, remove garlic clove, add a little garlic powder if you want, and pour over cucumbers and onion slices.
- This keeps weeks in the fridge.
- I also vary it by adding sliced sweet red peppers.
- When chopped, this also makes a good sandwich topping.