Cooking for one is more difficult than cooking for a crowd. Sometimes you want something savory but don't have time to make it. This recipe can be modified to serve as many people as you want and tastes as if you've spent hours preparing it! Substitute any potato you want, btw. Just make sure their skin is thin enough to crisp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven on Broil.
- 2Scrub potato, do not peel. Pierce a few times with fork.
- 3Microwave on high for 4-6 minutes until just tender. This greatly depends on your microwave and the size of the potato so you may want to check at least the first time you do this.
- 4Let cool enough so you can touch it and slice about 1/4-1/2 inch thick.
- 5Line cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- 6Lay out potato slices and sprinkle liberally with the suggested spices. I find that this mix works best.
- 7Place under broiler for about 5 minutes or until the skin is crispy and tops are getting brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Super Fast Crispy Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 4.0 g