Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cooking for one is more difficult than cooking for a crowd. Sometimes you want something savory but don't have time to make it. This recipe can be modified to serve as many people as you want and tastes as if you've spent hours preparing it! Substitute any potato you want, btw. Just make sure their skin is thin enough to crisp.
- Preheat oven on Broil.
- Scrub potato, do not peel. Pierce a few times with fork.
- Microwave on high for 4-6 minutes until just tender. This greatly depends on your microwave and the size of the potato so you may want to check at least the first time you do this.
- Let cool enough so you can touch it and slice about 1/4-1/2 inch thick.
- Line cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Lay out potato slices and sprinkle liberally with the suggested spices. I find that this mix works best.
- Place under broiler for about 5 minutes or until the skin is crispy and tops are getting brown.