I *think* I got this recipe from a Yahoo group...regardless, it's yummy. I apologize that I can't credit the original chef, but thank you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine vinegar, water, sugar and mustard in 1-quart pan.
- 2Place over medium heat and bring to boil. Cook until liquid becomes syrupy.
- 3Add papayas and curry powder. Cook 2 minutes more, stirring constantly.
- 4Remove from heat and mix in onion.
- 5Pack mixture into jar and refrigerate 1 week before using.
Browse Our Top Chutneys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard Seed and Papaya Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (2943 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 773.1
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 53.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 159.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.5 g
- Sugars 109.2 g
- Protein 12.4 g