1/3 Photos of Moroccan Smoothie
I found this great looking smoothie in an article featuring Hajja Halima called "Thoroughly Modern Morocco" in Food and Wine magazine. Zaar World Tour 3.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak apricots in the warm water until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain and transfer to a blender or food processor.
- 2Add banana, strawberries, sugar and vanilla and pulse until chopped.
- 3Add half of the orange juice and puree.
- 4Pour into a pitcher and stir in the remaining orange juice.
- 5Refrigerate until very cold, about 2-3 hours.
- 6Serve in small glasses garnished with mint.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (1475 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1135.5
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 279.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 237.3 g
- Protein 11.0 g