I found this great looking smoothie in an article featuring Hajja Halima called "Thoroughly Modern Morocco" in Food and Wine magazine. Zaar World Tour 3.
- Soak apricots in the warm water until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain and transfer to a blender or food processor.
- Add banana, strawberries, sugar and vanilla and pulse until chopped.
- Add half of the orange juice and puree.
- Pour into a pitcher and stir in the remaining orange juice.
- Refrigerate until very cold, about 2-3 hours.
- Serve in small glasses garnished with mint.