Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a traditional Moroccan dish that is served as an appetizer before a meal. The flavor is actually quite interesting and delicious!
- 3 sweet oranges, peeled and split into sections
- 12 medium radishes, sliced very thin
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons orange flower water (optional)
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and cover with plastic wrap or a damp dish towel.
- Let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Note: Orange-flower water may be found in the spice or ethnic sections of some supermarkets, at Asian or Middle Easter grocers, or at www.ethnicgrocer.com.
The flavor is very interesting. We really enjoyed this refreshing salad.