1/4 Photos of Moroccan Ksra-Bread
Leavened flatbread with semolina and anise seed typically baked but I grilled for an outdoor party and it was fabulous. This goes along with any spicy thing you cook up in a tagine. Or serve with dips. Bake or grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all the bread ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- 2Select dough cycle and start machine.
- 3At end of cycle take dough out and punch dough down and flatten into four circles; placing on a lightly floured surface; cover with oiled plastic wrap and rise for 30 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile preheat oven to 400 degrees or grill to high. Brush oil and sprinkle seeds.
- 5Prick surface with skewer. Bake for 20 minutes or place on grill lower flame and bake for 5 minutes flip and grill 5 more minutes. Flipping as needed and cooking till hallow when tapped.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Ksra-Bread
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 597.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 22.2 g