There are a couple of these on here already but I love the rosated flavour of the eggplants. This recipe comes from Morocco (obviously).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roast eggplants in a 400' oven until skin puffs up.
- 2Let cool, and then peel away the skin, and cut the flesh intp 1/2 inch dice.
- 3Put all the ingredients except the lemon juice, and salt into a large skillet, and cook over medium heat.
- 4Stir often until eggplant is soft, and cooked through.
- 5Most of the liquid sould have evaporated.
- 6Cool to room temperature, and season with salt, and lemon juice.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Baked Eggplant (Aubergine) Salad
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.0
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g