Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 large banana, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and quartered
- 1⁄2 cup peeled and diced mango
- 1⁄2 cup peeled and diced papaya
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in blender and whip until smooth.
Fabulous smoothie! Used this recipe for a school project and it was delicious, everyone loved it! Served to 40 staff and students, great taste...looks are deserving with this one! I did change the recipe to suit what was available (1/2 cup pineapple instead of papaya) Thanks for a great smoothie : )
I made this smoothie last night for my husband and I, it was great!! The color of the smoothie was quite deceiving (murky green) but when I took that first sip I knew that this smoothie was going on my favorites list!!