1/1 Photo of Miso Soup With Shiitake Mushrooms and Tofu
Very simple to make, and really flavoursome, ideal winter breakfast or all-purpose soup. Based on a recipe from my asian cookbook, but that was too salty, so I changed it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice Shiitake mushrooms.
- 2Slice up green part of scallion, to garnish later.
- 3Bring water (with stock if desired) to boil.
- 4Stir in miso paste and mushrooms.
- 5Lower heat, simmer for 5 minutes.
- 6Pour into serving dish, add tofu, sprinkle scallion on.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Miso Soup With Shiitake Mushrooms and Tofu
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.4
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 631.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 5.3 g