Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Your grill just got more exciting. Try this vitamin-packed dish! Calories: 171 Fat: 4 g Carbohydrates: 36 g Protein: 1 g
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 2 apples, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 peaches, pitted and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 16 strawberries, washed and hulled
- Prepare grill.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, sugar, lime juice, cinnamon and mint. Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water for about 10 minutes to prevent from scorching. Alternate fruit pieces and thread onto skewers.
- Brush kebabs with the sugar mixture then place on grill.
- Grill kebabs for about 6-8 minutes, turning frequently until fruit starts to brown and is heated through.