Your grill just got more exciting. Try this vitamin-packed dish! Calories: 171 Fat: 4 g Carbohydrates: 36 g Protein: 1 g
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 2 apples, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 peaches, pitted and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 16 strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1Prepare grill.
- 2In a small bowl, combine oil, sugar, lime juice, cinnamon and mint. Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- 3If using wooden skewers, soak in water for about 10 minutes to prevent from scorching. Alternate fruit pieces and thread onto skewers.
- 4Brush kebabs with the sugar mixture then place on grill.
- 5Grill kebabs for about 6-8 minutes, turning frequently until fruit starts to brown and is heated through.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minty Grilled Fruit Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g