Your grill just got more exciting. Try this vitamin-packed dish! Calories: 171 Fat: 4 g Carbohydrates: 36 g Protein: 1 g
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 2 apples, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 peaches, pitted and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 16 strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1Prepare grill.
- 2In a small bowl, combine oil, sugar, lime juice, cinnamon and mint. Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- 3If using wooden skewers, soak in water for about 10 minutes to prevent from scorching. Alternate fruit pieces and thread onto skewers.
- 4Brush kebabs with the sugar mixture then place on grill.
- 5Grill kebabs for about 6-8 minutes, turning frequently until fruit starts to brown and is heated through.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minty Grilled Fruit Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g