Carol Bullock's Note:
A high energy dish with great flavor, this dish reminds me of summertime!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a small amount of oil in a deep sauce pan.
- 2Saute onion with ginger for several minutes, until onion is limp.
- 3Add shiitake slices and saute until thoroughly coated with oil.
- 4Add corn and stir well.
- 5Finally, add millet and water.
- 6Cover and bring to a boil.
- 7Add salt, cover, and reduce heat to low and simmer until all liquid is absorbed and millet is creamy.
- 8Stir gently to combine ingredients and then transfer to a serving bowl.
- 9Garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Millet with Ginger, Shiitake Mushrooms, and Corn
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.2
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 36.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 4.2 g