Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A high energy dish with great flavor, this dish reminds me of summertime!
Make and share this Millet with Ginger, Shiitake Mushrooms, and Corn recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a deep sauce pan.
- Saute onion with ginger for several minutes, until onion is limp.
- Add shiitake slices and saute until thoroughly coated with oil.
- Add corn and stir well.
- Finally, add millet and water.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Add salt, cover, and reduce heat to low and simmer until all liquid is absorbed and millet is creamy.
- Stir gently to combine ingredients and then transfer to a serving bowl.
- Garnish with parsley.