1/1 Photo of Mexican Roasted Garlic & Broccoli
This is a very tasty dish, don't be afraid of the garlic! Serve this as a side dish withCarne Asada (there are loads of recipes for Carne Asada here on Zaar)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly oil a 8-10" square baking pan.
- 2place the garlics cloves in the pan and mix in the olive oil.
- 3Bake at 475F until the garlic just begins to brown (don't over do it) apprx 20 minutes.
- 4While the garlic is roasting bring a large pot of water to the boil (large enough to hold the broccoli).
- 5When the water is boiling add the broccolic and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- 6You want the broccoli heated through but still very crisp.
- 7Drain and put the broccoli in ice cold water, drain and do it again.
- 8In a shallow bowl mix the soy& sesame oil, mix, add to the garlic and stir.
- 9Toss the broccoli with the garlic mixture.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Roasted Garlic & Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.0
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 369.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 5.7 g