This is a very hearty salad, and about the only salad my boyfriend would consider eating!
Make and share this Mexican Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup cooked spiral shaped pasta
- 1⁄2 cup kidney bean, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup corn kernel
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 1 stalk celery, finely sliced
- 1⁄4 red onion, finely diced
- 1 zucchini, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat ranch dressing or 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 lime, juice of
- sliced chile (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cilantro (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together with dressing.
- Chill until ready to serve.
This is a nice salad. I used 2 cups (uncooked) of rotini (however much that cooks up to) and no optionals. I would recommend adding the lime juice just before serving. I made this last night and the lime was much stronger then. Reviewed for Pick-A-Chef.