1/2 Photos of Mexican Lentil Soup
Only 6 ingredients! Add your favorite toppings for a hearty one-bowl meal. Very healthy, lots of fiber!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in dutch oven or large soup pot over medium heat.
- 2Add onion and carrot; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes.
- 3Add water, salsa and lentils. Bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat, simmer 30 to 40 minutes or until letils are tender.
- 5Serve by placing in a bowl and topping with a dollop of sour cream, sliced black olives, chopped green onions or corn chips. Be creative!
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Lentil Soup
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.9
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 517.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.4 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 12.0 g